REGISTERED COMPANY NAME
Summit Trees Limited
REGISTERED COMPANY ADDRESS
The Old Chapel
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND & WALES UNDER COMPANY NUMBER
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER
GB 342 4181 25
Summit Trees was founded by Josh Purple in 2015. We provide a range of services including tree surgery, tree pruning, tree removal, crown thinning, crown lifting, deadwood removal, stump removal, hedge maintenance and emergency work.
It is our mission to provide customers with quality tree care and exceptional customer service. Our approach to the management of trees and woodland is based on two key aims:
- Managing trees in an environmentally sensitive and sustainable manner
- Providing sound guidance on tree related issues
- Ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
Tree surgery can be a dangerous job - it involves use of power tools, a lot of climbing and working at height.
Key concerns for tree surgeons are:
- Working at height
- Working on the ground
- Working with chainsaws
- Aerial tree work
Our trained and experienced tree surgeons conduct all work in a professional and safe manner. Minimising risk and ensuring that all tree dismantling is carried out in a safe and controlled environment.
The National Proficiency Tests Council (NPTC) is part of the City & Guilds group and is the governing body which issues certificates of competence for tree surgeons. As a minimum, our tree surgeons holding the following certificates:
- CS30 – Chainsaw maintenance and cross-cutting at ground level
- CS31 – Felling and process small trees
- CS38 – Climb trees and perform aerial rescue
- CS39 – Use of a chainsaw from a rope and harness
- CS41 – Undertake sectional felling operations
- First Aid at Work
We are fully insured to carry out tree work. We have £5 million Public & Products Liability Insurance with Zenith Insurance Plc Policy No. UK CCC 595079.